Friday, July 23, 2010

The Beginning

Welcome to our (my) blog.

Let me begin by saying that the last time I really kept a journal, it was called a diary.  It had a lock.  I would write about the boys I liked, and I would try and hide it from all other members of my family because in my mind they had nothing better to do than to figure out what boy sparked my interest from week to week.  Thankfully, I have matured some since then.  Since BK and I don't live near our families and some of our close friends, I figured this is a great way to fill everyone in on our daily lives.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Jenn and BK: I love the whole idea and will be fun to follow what you post. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you babe. You're my best friend, and these past two years have been the most incredible two years of my life. Happy anniversary! Here's to a lifetime of happiness - cheers! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read about your adventures! Adding you to my blog now :)

    ReplyDelete