Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Over and out

24 moving boxes later, 2 full size cars packed to the top and we are ready.  Watch out NC, here we come again.  I finished packing today!  Yippie!  When I originally took on the job of "full-time packer" I really thought I would be done in no time flat....hahaha.  More than a week later and I'm done.  You don't realize how much "stuff" you have until you start packing it all up.  Upon our return to NC there are 1 million and 1 things I MUST get done.  Top of the list are as follows:
1.  Do the baby's room  - completely
2.  Order new family room furniture
3.  Have someone come in and paint several rooms in the house.  Not because I'm lazy and don't want to do it, but our family room has cathedral ceilings and I don't think my OB would be a big fan of the 7 month pregnant girl on a 12 ft ladder, no?  And no my better half is not an option
4.  Figure out the landscaping
5.  Decorate
6.  Nest and get ready for our little bundle of joy!!

Speaking of our little bundle of joy  below are a catch-up on the last few weeks of bump pics.  ps - I figured out the lighting was half the issue with the horrid previous pictures.  These are muuuucchhh better...thank goodness! (minus week 27.  It was early morning, no makeup, greesy hair, and PJs...it's what I like to call "authentic")

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby M is the size of an eggplant.  Weighing in at about 2.5 lbs and about 14 inches long
Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity pants - love the jeans and leggings! Everything else is my normal stuff
Gender: We shall find out when this little baby arrives
Movement: ALL the time especially after eating and at night
Sleep: Not that great - the amount of effort it takes to roll from one side to another is unreal
What I miss: Raw sushi, a fabulous nights sleep, occasional adult beverage 
Cravings: no real cravings, rather just hungry ALL the time
Symptoms: some backaches and pressure
Best Moment this week: Hearing Baby M's heartbeat at 150 beats per minute at our 28 week appointment
previous weeks bumps pics below:


For superbowl we went over to 2 of our great friends house, had many laughs and ate wayyy too much delicious food!  Of course I was too busy chatting, so I only got the 2 pictures below.  We had so much fun and thank you to both hosts!
(side note - the white shirt that seems to be ever-so-present in the bump pics and now these...I apologize, I didn't realize just how much I wore this beauty.  Note to self: ease up on the white shirt wearing)


It's rare we get a picture together - sad but true
(Note to self: change that.)

Until I blog from the South

No comments:

Post a Comment