Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life most annoying things

FOLDING THE FITTED SHEET.

I spent a good 20+ minutes this morning trying to fold our queen sized fitted sheet.  I know my mom showed me how to do this a very long time ago, but having her explain via cell phone just didn't seem like that would do much help.  So, I took to the internet, because bunching it up and throwing it in the closet was just not going to cut it for this obsessive-complusive lady anymore.  However, the YouTube videos and MarthaStewart.com website didn't seem to help much either.  I got lost in the words of the step-by-step and hitting pause to catch up on the actions being shown in the video were too difficult...in a desperate plea I ask, "Do you know a fool proof way to fold a fitted sheet?"  Please advise ASAP as the.fitted.sheet is now bunched in my closet.

1 comment:

  1. I can NOT believe this is your post...I SERIOUSLY just asked my mother-in-law the SAME question! This is what I was advised:

    Fold the sheet in half
    Tuck the corners into one another
    Then continue with folding

    She said once those corners are tucked into one another it makes a world of difference, I have yet to try this out but hopefully it works and will help you out some :)

    ReplyDelete