Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Catch All

Radom items I have either thought about or experienced and items I haven't blogged about but don't want to (read:  I don't have the time) do 500 individual posts.

1.  How the hell do you find time to workout - like a serious workout with a baby?  Running with the jogging stroller is sooo hard, No?

2.  A constipated baby is no fun and very sad

3.  I feel I am not doing the whole "feeding solids" to my baby correctly.  Yes, I know there is no right or wrong, but I don't do well without some guidance and structure especially when it comes to the health of your child.

4.  This is huge...Campbell got baptized on October 8, 2011.  It was so special to us and am so grateful for friends and family who traveled to be there

5.  I am striving to be a better Christian and am growing more in my faith.  This feels good.

6.  I take time out of each day to tell God how grateful I am.  I have A LOT to be grateful for.

7.  I need good make-up.  Something to make me feel "put together"

8.  There are still so many things I want to do with Campbell's room - this would be the only downside to waiting to find out the gender...you then need to complete the room once you know if your baby has boy parts or girl parts.

9.  I have already begun addressing my Christmas cards!  Yay to this one.

10.  We are traveling to CT for Thanksgiving.  I am looking forward to seeing family, I am not looking forward to having a 7 month old on a plane.  I am not looking forward to having her "off" her schedule/routine for 5 days, especially since right now her naps are are soo good!

11.  I have learned so much in 6 short months about being a mom, a parent, a partner. 

12.  My favorite time of day is when I get to go in and get my baby in her crib in the morning. 

13.  I have already begun thinking and starting to plan her 1st birthday

14.  I can't stop this list now, I really want it to end on a number with 5 - OCD much??

15.  I can stop now I am on a multiple of 5.  I end with..I truly love my life and the people in it.  BLESSED is an understatement.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on #1, #2, #13 and you are crazy / I am jealous on #9. Ha!

    ReplyDelete