Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I really am THAT lame

When I started this blog, I had the best of intentions of updating daily. And, well, if I couldn't update it daily then I would update it every other day. My last blog entry was on November 21, 2010. Today is January 4, 2011. How lame am I? Unfortunately, life was knocking and I just had to answer.

So here we are 2011, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010 was such an amazing year and I feel so incredibly blessed. Here is our 2010 recap:


February 2010 Snowstorm - more than 48 inches fell in 1 week
  


Went to the Philadelphia Flower Show - AMAZING!

 

Universal Studios April 2010 - MIL's 50th Birthday
 


El ConquistadorResort and Spa - Puerto Rico Vacation - June 2010
  


Spent lots of time in NYC this year - Family picture - July 2010
  

August 2010 - We're Pregnant!
    Along the way....some of our wonderful friends got married.  Congrats to all of them - Kevin and Sherrie, Amanda and Brandon, and Ashleigh and Chase. 




Thanksgiving in NC
 
November 2010, we put our home in NC up for rent again. 

Additionally, I taught in a second grade classroom from September - Decemember and finally finished my M.Ed program on Decemember 10, 2010!!


Our Christmas Tree 2010
 



Christmas Eve 2010 at my in-laws in CT - The husband and the pregnant wife
  


New Years Eve 2010 - Toasting with some Coke while reading Parents Magazine. 
   What a fantastic year it was!  Excited for 2011 and meeting our little bundle of joy.




1 comment:

  1. Looking so great, Jenn! And I must know more about this Philadelphia flower shop. Hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete