Sunday, September 30, 2012

Slowly but surely

Ahhhh...the MB was finally painted last Monday, yippe.  I LOVE IT.  Seriously.Love.It.  We chose to go with Sherwin Williams Softened Green, to make lighten up the downstairs a little but still stay with the "flow" of the other colors of the house. 

It appears MUCH darker in the swatch above then it does on the walls.  Oh, how I just love it.

Orderd an oval mirror from Kirklands last week.  Again, OH HOW I LOVE KIRKLANDS.  Best find, great quality, wonderful prices!  I plan to hang this mirror "landscape" if you will above our dresser. Much bigger in measurements then I would have expected : )



Today I ordered some amazing throw pillows for the bed from ETSY.  LOVE THEM!


I am contacting a few people tomorrow for making curtains, I have some ideas for above the bed decor and then will be searching and scouring ETSY, homegoods, etc to find accessories.  But for right now, I am loving my "light" green, robin egg blue, crisp white, brushed silver, and "natural" fiber decor. 





1 comment: